Tuesday, March 4, 2014

IGOLD - Illinois Gun Owner's Lobby Day - Happening Tomorrow, March 5, 2014

I know, I know.... I should have published this last month, and let you know about the Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get over here and post anything -

So -

For those of you who knew about it from other sources, I'll be seeing you in Springfield tomorrow!!

To all of the rest of you - I am very sorry that I wasn't able to give you a head's up.

IF you happen to be interested and can get the day off, I am sure all of the organizations sponsoring this event would love to have you join us!!

One thing I will ask -

Last year, every major news outlet sent people out to cover this story and it was NOT reported in the papers nor on TV or radio to any degree. Last year we had 8500 people show up, this year we are aiming for 10,000 or more!

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PLEASE CONSIDER CALLING YOUR LOCAL PAPERS, RADIO AND TV STATIONS, AND ASK THEM ABOUT THIS EVENT!!!
  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



The only way they are going to start covering these things in any serious manner is if we demand they do it.


Of course, I will post about the event this weekend, if not Thursday morning.

Until then -

In Liberty,
GrannySue  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment